COVID-19 Policy for In-Person Programs
This policy applies to both participants and volunteers and may be subject to change based on current information and transmission rates.
Fully vaccinated* against COVID-19
- Overnight events (Rainbow Ball Weekend, Haystack Weekend, Fall Retreat, Regional Overnights, etc.)
- Volunteering at the OUT Maine office.
*Fully vaccinated is defined on the CDC website here. Click on the vaccine name that you recieved, or plan to recieve, to learn how many shots you need to be fully vaccinated.
No vaccination or mask requirement
- Outdoor activities where it is not necessary to congregate indoors.
- Anytime volunteers or participants are indoors with the exception of certain activities such as meals, sleeping, and bathroom time.
- If you are not able to mask and/or receive a vaccination for health reasons and wish to participate in an event that requires vaccination and masking, please email email@example.com